After recording the Record Options menu automatically opens!

eMarkable

I think I might have set this somewhere, but I don't want the dang menu to keep opening after almost ever recording. Does anyone know where that setting is? 

After recording, the Record Options menu displays. Also I get silly warnings that the audio is too low. I am recording at a rather hot -1Db using a Wave XLR mic preamp and recordings are great. I think if I do not speak for ten seconds or so, the low audio warning occurs? It may be actively tracking my audio. I do voiceover and do not want that low audio feature. It may be what triggers the Record Options menu to open? Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you for getting back to help me. I have tried unchecking that Display popup menu. It still happens. ALso, when I check that menu I cannot even record. When I try the recording immediately starts and stops! and two small menus open up! Yikes! What still happens is the WavePad Options screen opens (a larger screen) almost every time or two after stopping a recording. What a mess! I will try that auto detections under the audio tab. I don't remember seeing that one..

• 2 weeks later...