WavePad 16.52 Paid license

Taz1033

I just upgraded from a 9.38 to a 16.52. on the new one every time i tried to save a file I get a message at the bottom saying "your file has been saved with higher rate compression". I dont want it saved with a higher rate compression. how can I save the file with the compression that I want? 

also on the previous version i was able to join files (anyfiles that I added to the software). on the new one i can only join files in the original file. 

have anyone run in to those issues.

Thank you 

Taz

10 minutes ago, Taz1033 said:

I just upgraded from a 9.38 to a 16.52. on the new one every time i tried to save a file I get a message at the bottom saying "your file has been saved with higher rate compression". I dont want it saved with a higher rate compression. how can I save the file with the compression that I want? 

also on the previous version i was able to join files (anyfiles that I added to the software). on the new one i can only join files in the original file. 

have anyone run in to those issues.

Thank you 

Taz

Hi!

You may open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html if you need immediate and direct assistance.

Moving forward:

For your first concern: Did you import an existing audio file then tried to save it, or did you record a new audio clip? What are the export settings you are trying to use when you try to save a file?

For your second concern: You should still be able to join two files under WavePad > Edit > Join > select clips you want to join

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.51.15 AM.png

Thank you for the response , I am trying to add a picture to show you. How do I add a picture here?

i got a voice note from whatsapp and a song from youtube both MP4. i tried to join them and save them as MP3. i have done it at least 500 times with the old version.

i am thinking having the wavepad saying that it saved the file at a higher bit rate than what i set up is a setting somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 6:22 AM, EIB said:

Hi!

You may open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html if you need immediate and direct assistance.

Moving forward:

For your first concern: Did you import an existing audio file then tried to save it, or did you record a new audio clip? What are the export settings you are trying to use when you try to save a file?

For your second concern: You should still be able to join two files under WavePad > Edit > Join > select clips you want to join

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.51.15 AM.png

Thank you, I am searching for it online for my friend. He is my best friend. Last time, he helped me by sharing the https://studyclerk.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service website with me because I was searching for the scholarship essay writer online and I can't find it by myself.

Thank you :)