Synchronising Customers with Inventoria

Rocky48

I have purchased both Inventoria and Express Invoice so that I can control my stock and invoice my buyers.

I can see all the stock in Express Invoice but can't access my customers which I entered on Invenoria.

I have setup the ports for both programs and it is sync'ing.

Is there a way that customers are synchronized between the 2 programs?

If not Why not?

Express Invoice will not synchronized the customer list, you will need to manually add them, or in Inventoria you can go to "Customers" and "Open Customers List", then "Customer" again on the top left. There you will find the option to "Export Data for Mail Merge". Finally, go to Express Invoice, "Customers" and "Open Customer List", then "Customer" on the top left and "Import Customers from CSV". 

Surely that is an omission on your part! Surely its the reason I purchase both packages.  That means every time I get a new customer, I must export the customers into  Inveventoria and as my sales are on eBay that will be almost every time! Does that mean I will have to delete the previous export, otherwise I will duplicate the customers?

Can I make a request for a modification?

Another problem!  Although I have put the customers address details in the data entry for the invoice, it does not print the address on the invoice.  I have duplicated the billing address into the shipping address but still no address on the invoice.

Am I doing something wrong, Seems logical what I have done, so don't understand why!

You don't need Inventoria. Express invoice will track items as well and also have your customers all. IF you do need inverntoria for your  Items and you do not need to keep adding customers to it as Express Invoice will keep track of them and Inverntoria will keep track of stock.

I have a good friend who runs his business with just Express Invoice and his 2 sons and have a large stock table in  Express Invoice and have no problems a tall