Impossible to ask for support of formats

Michelist

Sorry, but I am not going to install any software (Pixillion) to be able to contact NCH customer service.
I wanted to ask NCH to support certain file formats, without which this software is useless for me.  

Because NCH is so ARROGANT to allow possible customers to access customer service only from an installed software, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT NCH THROUGH THE WEBSITE, what a joke! I can't find a way to contact NCH without installing software from them, huh?
Who knows where in the system such software "leaves its traces", because I can uninstall the stuff right away - because of uselessness?

I came to the pages of NCH, because Pixillion was advertised as follows: "Pixillion is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive multi-format image file converters available". And on the website they continue to make big noises, in good German, "it's going to hit the shit".
Promoting Pixillion as software that can convert to any file format you want, but doesn't even support the major open source file formats is ridiculous.
I'm talking about ORA also OpenRaster format, a universal and free format, as well as XCF, the format of GIMP and finally KRA, the format of Krita, a graphics software that according to Microsoft's monthly statistics of launched software is well ahead of Photoshop, and has been for a long time.
Since these three formats are open source, NCH wouldn't even have to spend money on licenses, but they are not supported.

Regards
Michelist

-Well, you can contact Technical support via email, they respond to you even if you don't own a license (support8@nchsoftware.com)

-For the Pixillion supported formats you can have the entire list on the help pages: http://help.nchsoftware.com/help/en/pixillion/win/formats.html