Original Unit Price

MoazMod

Hi there ..

I want to ask how I can add the ori item price ?

So let's say that I install part to a customer the total repair price is 150$ for example , but the part maybe 90$ or something. So is there anyway to show this kind of thing without letting the customer to see if he request the printed invoice?

Thanks

I apologize but I don't understand what you mean, but the program does not have an option to add items that won't show on the invoice for the customer.

The ideal method would be for you to have a item for the replacement parts you are using, and another item for labor, so you can properly charge your customers based on the time spend on repairs and materials. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 8:36 PM, Chris75 said:

I apologize but I don't understand what you mean, but the program does not have an option to add items that won't show on the invoice for the customer.

The ideal method would be for you to have a item for the replacement parts you are using, and another item for labor, so you can properly charge your customers based on the time spend on repairs and materials. 

Yes that what I mean. but anyway I Write them together no need to worry any more

Thanks for the help