Why is investment showing up as Negative value?

HackerDaGreat57

My browser is telling me that "attackers are ahead" and when I clicked the button to do it anyway, the text I had written (which took 15 minutes to write, by the way) on the bottom box was all gone and it was asking me for a username and password to sign in to "secure.nch.com.au". I can't submit anything (bug reports, suggestions, etc) as I have gotten the same results with my 4 computers using 3 different browsers.

I´m not sure I understand what you describe on the first paragraph or where you are at. maintenance releases are made to correct bugs reported on previous releases or add new features, They keep updating the programs to make them better. Also, updating is not mandatory, you can always keep using the versions compatible with the license you paid for if they work fine for you. 

If you have any issues I would suggest you create a support ticket here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

Sorry about that last message, I was having a really really bad day 😅

What I mean is that after I click the "Next" button on the support ticket submission page, it shows something like "Attackers ahead might steal your data" and when I click "Resubmit data", then "secure.nch.com.au" asks for a username and password to sign in. I'm unaware if NCH offers some kind of sign-in system. Does it?

Still can't submit any data, since it keeps asking me for a username and password when I click Submit.

Try setting up a VPN located in Sunnyvale, California (USA) and following that link, you should get the same results. I suspect it is because of the .au domain, but I don't know exactly what.

• 1 year later...

Sounds like you're having a bit of a challenge. I'd suggest double checking the amount of the deposit you made. A negative amount could mean that the deposit was reversed or refunded. If that's not the case, it's possible that the amount of the deposit was too low to be accepted and the account balance was adjusted accordingly. It's also possible that there was a fee associated with the deposit, so it's worth checking to make sure. Finally, you can also check out prop firm challenge article for some tips. Good luck!

• 10 months later...