testing

Tamutka

Hi, everybody,

I am a new user of the program. And a new podcaster. And a little old and sometimes helpless. I am afraid my records are not the best I can do, but have no clue what to use to sound better. I am a retired teacher trying to podcast fairytales for children. It is more a hobby and not a profesional stuff. Is there a way  someone can tell me what is not good and how to repair with the program? I watched some videos, but I am just guessing and cannot find the best option. I am using Audio Technica At2020 Usb+ microphone. 

My podcast

Thank you and best regards, Natasa

The WavePad program would allow you to do the recording from the external microphone, in this case, you just need to select the device, from the WavePad Options. Now if you have already the recording, WavePad would allow you also to edit this audio with some effects if is necessary. Can you describe more about what do you need from the program if the issue is that you cannot record or that you need to adjust the recording?  

Thank you for the answer. I am not very satisfied with records, but do not know what is wrong or which effect should I use to correct. If you would listen for some minutes you, as an expert, will know if there are severe defectivenesse. And which effect should I use. 

Thank you.