"Loss" audio channel - stereo becomes MONO

Imanuel

Borate, I have all the pation in the world , but from correspondence with helpdesk (According to your advice inthe begining of the topic), I realized they weren't going to make it up to me for anything. At first it was really promised, but then different people started writing to me, asking the same many questionsagain and again in the circle  over and over  until I was exhausted. How exactly I"l receive a gratis licensing period ? Somebody will wright to me? May be you can explane.

Also I didn't understand your sentence "In the interim, any newer version can be used without licensing". beyond videopad-11-08-2021-12-17 I just get demo version that work for few times. 

And no, there is no discount.I've seen it. The supporter from the helpdesk also said abot discount and that was the only one that was a long discussion. And I was asked for an original receipt that I paid and sent it and also a printout of an offer for a version renewal and that person did not return to me but returned another with the same questions and statements. 
I don't even agree to any payment. I think I still need to be compensated for the dozens of videos I've been spoiling.

There were workarounds suggested for the MONO issue - use an earlier version or, instead of 'lossless', re-encoding, so your videos should not have been spoiled.

We all know that it can be frustrating when dealing with email and phone help desks.  There is an upgrade discount for licensed users.  It's explained here.

Offers do change from time to time, so don't quote me on this, but last checked two current releases could be run unlicensed:  trial and free.  The trial version may prompt to buy but should be full-featured for a short time.  The free one likely has limitations from the outset.  If mp4 export isn't available try AVI.

Apparently LaRa, who stumbled upon a different bug now fixed, has received a license extension.  You should too.  Your name has been submitted; there's no need to write or phone.

Hi Borate!

If I may make it crystal clear to Imanuel, the bug I ran into was a different one. Imanuel, you are the sole discoverer of your bug...so I am sure you are entitled to a license extension, which Borate is doing utmost to help you with.  Wish you luck on this.

Borate, if I may add, could you please notify me as soon as the release version is out? Thanks for all that you do to help us.

To check a release version, occasionally download it from the main page, right-click and examine its PROPERTIES.  If the size has changed then it's likely an update.  Look at the Details tab to see the product #.

There's little need to update each time if what you have is working well.  You can test, and reinstall an older release if desired. 

Other users happened upon the MONO bug prior to Imanuel.  Yours was the feathering problem...two issues posted to the same thread, which can be confusing.😖

oh...my bad!  I stand corrected.

I think the main page link doesn't go to the intended page, but I understand what you are saying. Since you seem to know when a new version is released, I thought I would be easier to get the info from you.  I feel I could rest easy once I upgrade to the release version on my old key.  Thereafter, I will keep checking for newer versions from the main page as suggested by you and if there are added attractive features, I will definitely consider upgrading for a fee.

Or a higher numbered release.  Beta site #s often don't reflect the actual version - they are placeholders - and numbers may be skipped by release time.

The only way to confirm product version is to download and examine the PROPERTIES details...       image.png

Occasionally minor tweaks are made, as shown by file sizes, while the version # doesn't change.

Borate, the discount price is 39.90 the same I pay in the begining, but it's realy not the problem. And  You not answer me on the main question :

How exactly I"l receive a gratis licensing period ? Somebody will wright to me? May be you can explane.

LaRa, now when its cristal clear that you have deferent problem may be you want to open your own topic.I'm kind of confused who Borate answers to. Thanks. Imanuel