Producing RingTones ?

Orochimaru

Is It Possible To Create Ring Tones With The NCH Switch Software? If So , Can I Get Any Tips & Tricks On This Situation ? WavePad Is The Software I Am Using. I Have An Verizon LG Bluetooth enabled cell phone. I Hear I Am Only Able To Get Ringtones Thru My Cell Phone Company . However I Can Load Music With The SDHC Card . Please respond . Thank You.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:10 PM, Orochimaru said:

Is It Possible To Create Ring Tones With The NCH Switch Software? If So , Can I Get Any Tips & Tricks On This Situation ? WavePad Is The Software I Am Using. I Have An Verizon LG Bluetooth enabled cell phone. I Hear I Am Only Able To Get Ringtones Thru My Cell Phone Company . However I Can Load Music With The SDHC Card . Please respond . Thank You.

Hi @Orochimaru,

To create a custom ringtone using WavePad, kindly follow these steps:

1. Load the audio file/song you wish to use as a ringtone. Refer to "WavePad Ringtone - 1.png"

WavePad Ringtone - 1.png

2. Once the audio file has been loaded in WavePad, choose the section which you want to use as a ringtone.

3. In this example, let's assume that the section I want to use as a ringtone is the one inside the orange box. Refer to "WavePad Ringtone - 2.png"

WavePad Ringtone - 2.png

4. Grab/select all the other portions that is NOT meant to be included in the ringtone, delete those sections. (Refer to "WavePad Ringtone - 3.png"

WavePad Ringtone - 3.png

5. You will be left with the portion you want to use for the ringtone.

6. Grab/select about 2 seconds from the start of the portion then navigate to WavePad > Effects > Fade In. (Refer to "WavePad Ringtone - 4.png)

WavePad Ringtone - 4.png

7. Grab/select the last 2 seconds of the clip then navigate to WavePad > Effects > Fade Out (Refer to "WavePad Ringtone - 5.png")

WavePad Ringtone - 5.png

8. Listen to your edited file. Once you are happy with the output, go to WavePad > File > Save File/Save File As > .MP3

9. Transfer the output file onto your phone.

10. Set the .mp3 file as your ringtone. Please note that the process may vary depending on the model of your phone.

• 10 months later...

MixPad is just one of many excellent audio software products from NCH Software. You may find the following list of related audio software useful. Sophisticated and full-featured audio editing software. So if necessary, you can create not only a ringtone but also a complete beat. I used it to create a ringtone for my company's virtual number https://www.mightycall.com/888-number/.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

On 12/13/2022 at 6:33 AM, tomhiddleston said:

Get ready to experience a world of exciting sounds upcoming Music Festivals! Unlock endless possibilities for your cell phone's ringtones, so you can make each call something special.

Launch WavePad and open the audio file you want to turn into a ringtone. This file could be a song, sound clip, or any audio you want to use as a ringtone. You can apply various editing and effects tools within WavePad to make your chosen portion sound the way you want. You can adjust volume, add fades, or even apply equalization to improve the audio quality.