Save in 24bit/96kHz

Guzzler

Can WavePad Save in 24bit/96kHz files on Mac?

Just wanna save in 24bit/96kHz WAV files to normalize same as 24bit/96kHz WAV files...

I can't find any settings for bit but only find for kHz.

Thanks!

On 5/8/2021 at 12:11 PM, Guzzler said:

Can WavePad Save in 24bit/96kHz files on Mac?

Just wanna save in 24bit/96kHz WAV files to normalize same as 24bit/96kHz WAV files...

I can't find any settings for bit but only find for kHz.

Thanks!

Hi, yes, you should fine bit depth/sample size settings under the same export prompt where you can choose the sample rate.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 10.34.05 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just purchased the Italian version and also need to change the bit in 16bit. I don't find in the Italian version how to see the "Wave Encoder Options" pop up I see above in this thread, can you tell me all the steps to do it?

I have already an mp3 file and need to change to the following setting: 192 kbps, 44.1 hz, 16 bit and between -24 db and -14 db. I think I found every other parameter, I just need to find the encoder options now. 

Thanks

I've actually found the pop up, is it when sb create a record and then want to export it in .wav version, right?  

But if I import an .mp3, and want to keep it .mp3, can I modify the bit to 16bit? 

Sorry but I do'n't even know if I explain it clearly... 

Thanks

When you're done with the recording or you load the file and you need to save it with those settings, select Save/ Save File As/ then Select the Mp3/ Select Save. After this, you would get the MP3 Encoder Window where you can set all those settings even with the preview option.