Pictures showing transparent and layering in exported video

Alcuse01

HI --  hoping someone might be able to help.  I'm guessing this is an easy fix but I just can't find anything on it.

I created a video which mixes in short video clips recorded from my iphone, along with photos both taken from my iphone and some I 'borrowed' from the web.   The photos all seem to be getting layered.  Initially I thought it was only the photos I took from my iphone that I took horizontally (so leaving the boarders on the sides) but I'm seeing even the photos from the web are having this issue.   

All the photos and images are on video track 2.    I thought if I put a solid black slide throughout the full video on track 1, I might be able to avoid this 'layering' but that didn't work.   I don't have any transition at all, so each image should end when the new image begins.   Each image is 1.2 seconds.    Yet I'm still getting layering, and sometimes the layering is from an image 30 seconds later.    So the smaller image is on top, but the borders are showing the larger image as a background.

Also, when I play it back within videopad, either the timeline or maximize, its fine.  When I export it, is when I get the issue.  I don't see an option on how to add photos within here, but I can certainly send some examples if that helps.     I tried different export speeds too and that didn't seem to work either.  If you have any ideas, pls pls let me know.   Really appreciate any assistance.  Thanks in advance!

Install this version.  If that doesn't take care of the issue, stop by again.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.