flac files issues

Gregp

When I try to rip to FLAC the produced files are just noise. Additionally, the track attributes are not saved to metadata ( I only see the attributes in MP3 format out of the various formats I tried). I tested playing the files with groove media player and VLC on windows 10 and my plex server using the chrome browser interface.

I have same issue that Gregp has reported. I paid for and registered my Express rip software, spent about 40 hours over the course of two weeks ripping 400 CDs to FLAC, only to find out that none of them play back properly. It is not a copyright protection issue. I tried some of these CDs with other ripping programs and the results were just fine. I want to ensure that I publicly State my dissatisfaction. I want a refund and have submitted a support ticket already. You sold me a piece of software that has only one specific function, which is ripping CDs to a variety of different formats, and it doesn't do that successfully. That is inexcusable quality control, and shameful. This is not satisfactory. And to tell people that you're aware of the problem, the developers are working on it, you don't have a timeline for the fix, and that we should subscribe to a newsletter? Pitiful. Just pitiful. I WANT A REFUND NOW

• 1 year later...
On 4/27/2021 at 6:52 AM, Owen ONeill said:

I have same issue that Gregp has reported. I paid for and registered my Express rip software, spent about 40 hours over the course of two weeks ripping 400 CDs to FLAC, only to find out that none of them play back properly. It is not a copyright protection issue. I tried some of these CDs with other ripping programs and the results were just fine. I want to ensure that I publicly State my dissatisfaction. I want a refund and have submitted a support ticket already. You sold me a piece of software that has only one specific function, which is ripping CDs to a variety of different formats, and it doesn't do that successfully. That is inexcusable quality control, and shameful. This is not satisfactory. And to tell people that you're aware of the problem, the developers are working on it, you don't have a timeline for the fix, and that we should subscribe to a newsletter? Pitiful. Just pitiful. I WANT A REFUND NOW

Hi Owen,

If you are still having issues with the software, you may submit a technical support ticket so we can further assist you. You may go to this link to submit a ticket: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html