Is a Sony FS-85 USB foot pedal compatible with NCH's transcription software - Express Scribe, NCH Suite, etc. ?

J.G.

Hi. As of the time of the posting of this, someone on Ebay is selling a Sony FS-85 USB foot pedal on Ebay for $20. Is this foot pedal compatible with NCH's transcription software? I have Express Scribe and NCH Suite installed on my laptop.

Someone please let me know - I would like to buy the foot pedal as soon as possible. I already sent away for a pair of transcription headphones. Thank you.

Technically speaking it should work since it is a USB pedal and the program is supposed to work with any USB pedal, as long as the computer recognizes it.

Sadly, I have not found anyone that can certify this pedal would work with Express Scribe.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:05 PM, Chris75 said:

Technically speaking it should work since it is a USB pedal and the program is supposed to work with any USB pedal, as long as the computer recognizes it.

Sadly, I have not found anyone that can certify this pedal would work with Express Scribe.

Hello Chris75. Thank you for responding. Would you suggest I contact Sony and ask them about this foot pedal's compatibly with NCH transcription software?