VideoPad demands new subscription when exporting

VideoPad

I bought subscription for VideoPad 4th of January this year (order3966539606). Payment went through my Microsoft account. Upgrade to payment of subscription has not been accepted and when I want to finish my editing and export a short video I am asked to renew subscription although Windows tells me I already have the app. Could you please give me access to the program or refund my order.

Being an Australian firm, occasionally there are financial glitches between countries.  Get in touch with NCH  They will make it right.

https://www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html

Be sure that you registered VP via the Menu at the top-left.  A box will drop down with a Registration link at the bottom.  Follow the instructions to obtain your code.  Upgrades are free for a six-month period, but if your version is doing well stick with it.  You can always test drive the latest release, to check out new features or better performance.  Retain your registration code and original installer.

If mp4 export isn't available, try AVI.  That may get you going until the app is properly registered.  You can also try out the very latest version.

When editing, Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.