Edited videos will not load into VP

James T

Because Videos created in Videopad will not upload advice came along that update the software the the latest and it will probably solve this problem. Well it did not! Has anyone any answers?? I never had this problem with Serif Movvie plus 5 nor 6.

JIM TAYLOR

• borate changed the title to Edited videos will not upload

There have been no reports of upload problems.  To what server are you attempting to upload?  Is the VP-exported file type one that the server accepts?

If this is a YouTube upload, occasionally the quota is exceeded and YT balks at direct VP uploads.  If that's the case, simply export the project, then use the YT uploader.  Mp4, with the default H264 compressor should work fine.  Or retry a direct upload in the middle of the night.

Need more specifics.

Hi Borate, Thank you for your input.

The problem materialised when some of my edited documentries with a selection of pictures, audio and interviews when saved could not be brought back into the editing software. These videos were not finished so were saved as usual to be brought back for editnig. They look normal in the video location and when checking their settings there is no aparent reason for them not to be installed? One goes through the process of being installed but appears as an instant flash across the screen and disappears into nowhere? I have never witnessed this before. I used Serif Movie Plus 5 & 6 and never had a single problem; it was an excellent working tool. Hopefully this NCH will become the same.

BEST WISHES,  JIM TAYLOR

So this is a case not of uploading to a server, but simply importing a file to Videopad.  What format are these files and what program was used to save them?

Take a minute to share a file or two that does this and someone here will check it out.  Just upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.

Using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

• borate changed the title to Edited videos will not load into VP