View Profit When Quoting

H444YDN

Morning, 

I am not sure if it is possible, but is there a way I can see cost prices when im quoting a job? 

Basically when I am quoting I am wanting to see cost prices per item and overall profit. It would be helpful as I can apply some discount and know exactly what I am making.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

1 hour ago, H444YDN said:

Morning, 

I am not sure if it is possible, but is there a way I can see cost prices when im quoting a job? 

Basically when I am quoting I am wanting to see cost prices per item and overall profit. It would be helpful as I can apply some discount and know exactly what I am making.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

It is impossible to see the cost price when I quote a job. There are several considerations that cause this, such as purchasing goods with a payment system directly to the supplier without entering items. In terms of making an offer, of course, a prediction has been made of how much profit you want to achieve through a data processing program such as Excel. And offers made are not necessarily 100% accepted by buyers.

Creating a quote list may not necessarily be used as an invoice directly because there is no agreement price between the seller and the buyer.

Sorry if the answer is not acceptable

• 1 month later...

There's no feature as the one you need, I would think that Excel can do that or also you can register goods at inventoria then register the cost vs the selling price, but seems kinda the same if you dont sell goods and you sell services where include such goos therefore Excel sounds quite better to do so.