Unable to export to most formats and loss of quality

Isildor121

All formats should work if you registered.  Click the Menu item at the top-left and a box will drop down.  REGISTER is at the bottom.  If you've lost your code...

https://www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html?display=keyrecovery#EEEli

Install the latest versionFor licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

It's shows that my product is registered from within the program. This is a bug. Sort it with a patch. I paid the money so it would be best it worked. Or I'll be asking for the money back.  I found your reply to be a bit dismissive too if I'm honest. Put your back in. If this a known issue explain it or tell me you don't know. Don't tell me to repeat what I just did. I just did and it worked but the export function doesn't fully. 

Thanks 

Error message is usually "unable to initiate output". 

I tried clearing cache. Didn't work. I noticed a lot of talk on other threads about saving as regularly to prevent export errors. What does that do? It's the one thing I haven't tried on this installation which is only 24hrs old? 

Routine saving just protects from project loss.  It doesn't affect export.

If you have reinstalled the latest with no success, it is possible that the component files are messed up.

Please try this:

Close VideoPad.
    Delete everything in components folder using windows explorer: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components (or similar, without the x86)
    Also delete all files in this folder...  C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Components

Reinstall VideoPad and re-register if necessary.

You'll need internet access during the reinstall. The components will be automatically downloaded when you export again.