Compress video to fit on DVD

Jamey

I am using the trial version. I am seeing the same issue. Has this been fixed, will it be. no matter what setting I set in Advanced, the same size file is produced. 

I am looking to replace Encore from Adobe, which can do this ( in the encoding stage). I also have 6 copies of Wavepad.

Fixed? still a problem? This is a deal killer for me. Many of the tapes that I capture are right at 2 hours, with Videopad settings, this creates too large of a file and needs to be compressed slightly. 

Yes, No?

ALSO - the DVD export window says that the estimated file size will be 1.6GB and the actual turns out to be 4.90GB.

Something is not right.

Test with ISO images, so DVDs don't become coasters.

Check out this thread... https://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23115-calculate-video-bitrate-automatically/

To pin this down please share an exported video file.  The MPEG4 compressor may reduce file size, as will lowering resolution.

image.png

Upload the file to a free server, get a public (shareable) link and post it here or to me in a Private Message.  If using Google Drive, change 'restricted' to 'anyone can view.'   Someone here will be glad to check it out.