Multiple audio tracks not importing with video clip + subtitles

Lanyard

I've browsed through several threads on this issue but have been unable to solve this problem.

I have an MKV with two audio tracks and two subtitle tracks. I need to chop up this video and audio so I'm using Videopad Master's Edition to do it. I need audio tracks 1 and 2 to both be preserved in their entirety so I can jump back and forth in the final piece, and I need subtitle tracks 1 and 2 to also be preserved in their entirety for the same reason.

Every time I import my MKV it only gives me one audio track. I'm not really versed on how to see the subtitle tracks, but I know that only one is there due to cutting and exporting the video and realizing I only had 1 audio track and 1 subtitle track instead of 2 of each.

I do not have separate audio/subtitle files for this, I only have the one fully merged MKV to work with. If I try to import the MKV a second time to add the second track, it adds another video file and the same track 1 of audio so I can't choose which one I want.

I got the Master's Edition so I could use the audio tracks on these projects. How do I keep the original two audio and also the subtitle tracks? If this is not possible, are there recommendations for other programs better suited to this?

What version of Videopad is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Here's a somewhat dated thread that may be of use...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/25410-videos-with-multiple-audio-tracks/

And here is an audio extractor.  It can split out the files for independent loading into VP.   https://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/

If no joy, please drop back here again.  Upload your file to a free server and submit a shared, public link that anyone can access.  We'll check out your file and hopefully find a fix.

VideoPad Professional v8.39 is what I currently have per the About page. The email with my reg code for some reason says Master. I do have one small issue where I have registered the software, but it always shows that I still need to register in the menu. Is that normal? If I click the register button it just asks me to register again (and I do) but it's always there waiting for me to do it again.

Could this be keeping me from importing a video file with multiple tracks?

I have followed the instructions on the previous thread to clear the cache and I have reimported the video, and I am currently waiting for it to finish processing. I still only see one audio file though. I may use a fix on the previous thread and use Audacity to split the audio files since I already have it installed.

How would I ensure the integrity of the subtitle tracks?

Seeing only the main channel of subtitles here.  So if two channels have been created, then exported as an MKV, only one may display.  A report has been submitted.  That said, if two SSA files have been created, then they can be loaded into a project and both will appear in the sequence.

Audio can be split out and added independently as suggested above. If there are multiple audio channels, Videopad should prompt.

No, you should not have to re-register.  This has nothing to do with the audio issue.  Suggest that you install the latest, if it's been less than six months since purchase.  Retain your installer and license code.  If this persists... https://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html

Please upload your file to a free server and submit a shared, public link that anyone can access.  If it's not working correctly the developers will want to analyse it..