Audio, you just hear squirrels

marckgolucky

Hi

I think you may need to supply a little more detail. Are you loading an mp3 (audio file) to Videopad?  What version of VP are you using? Does the fault occur when the file is played in VP or is it happening with the exported file?  Are you altering the speed of the audio file?

And finally...How do you manage to type an upside down question mark???  :)

Nat

Upload the 'squirrel' file to a free server, such as Google Drive, MS OneDrive, get a shared, non-restricted, public link and post it here.  Someone will try to chase the critters away.

What version of Videopad is being used?  Does this occur in preview or only upon export?  Does the mp3 file play correctly in Windows Media Player or the like?

Let's hear it.  Upload the file and share it here.  Having the file and trying to reproduce what you hear is the the only way we can track this down.

What version of Videopad is being used?  Does this occur in preview or only upon export?  Does the mp3 file play correctly in Windows Media Player or the like?

Does the fault occur when the file is played in VP or is it happening with the exported file?  Are you altering the speed of the audio file?

Hi, sorry for the delay in answering but went to sleep. I just saw a tutorial and you have tracks, the sound of the clips I put is on one, and I added the recording on a second one so it is a mix. The recording is correct no problem with that. According to the tutorial he added a second audio file on the first track and manipulated it there. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMT3JVLQ5Kc). So I´m gona do some tests. Surely I am doing things wrong.

Now looking at the help on when you start VP (https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html#addaudio)

Okey in a new clean project put the recording and it sounds correct. So definetly need to work on it. Thanks for your help, lets stay in touch.