WavePad iOS, Android & Kindle - Feedback/Suggestions

tympanum

Downloaded wave pad on to ipad pro. Recorded .wav file. Purchased all features. Edited(Trimmed) file, Converted to mp3 and renamed file.. Result=two files, one approx half the size of the other with different names. Could not ‘save as’ email, files too big.Could not save to ftp, as server not ready(did not know about FTp until asked to save to one! So just clicked ‘save’. Next day no paid for features on wavepad. All gone. And no files saved anywhere. Finally given option to ‘restore purchases’. Do so, but all files gone. This is not what I call progress. Can anyone tell me where my files have gone?

If you open the program, under the ¨home¨ tab. Tap on ¨File¨ at the bottom you should see the ¨Open Recent Files¨ option tap on it and you should see the recorded files that have been saved, if you are not able to find the recording here then there is no way to recover the files they were probably lost when you had the issue that made you restore purchases. 

You can confirm if you like by reaching out to NCH tech support by creating a ticket here:  https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html