Transfer to cell, Vonage

meenxo

Hello everyone,

This program is great but I cant get this transfer to work. I have Vonage. I been sitting here for hours but am not able to get this to work. When a person press 2, I want them to get transfered to my cell phone. In the ogm, I configured it to do a CONFIRMED TRANSFER. But it doesnt work, the line disconnects after I answer my cell phone

I know a lot of people had some trouble with this but I cant find a solution. If someone got this to work with vonage, please let me know how you have done it. Explain to me your setup

Please :), I need your HELP desperately

Thanks

Hi,

I've got Vonage as well, and I also want to transfer to my cell phone when they press 2. I just figured out how to transfer the call yesterday....

On Vonage, to transfer a call, you press flash, then #90, then the # you want to transfer to.

In IVM, go to Settings->Transfer Settings, I forget what the label has on it, but in the edit box it will have "!," in it. Change that to "!,#90" for both Blind Transfer settings.

In your OGM, set the key press action Detail to Blind Transfer & the your cell # it'll do the transfer. When it transfers your cell gets the caller ID of the caller.

The drawback as far as I can tell is that you can't do a Confirmed Transfer when you do it this way. If you don't answer it, it'll go to your cell phone's voicemail.

Hello everyone,

This program is great but I cant get this transfer to work. I have Vonage. I been sitting here for hours but am not able to get this to work. When a person press 2, I want them to get transfered to my cell phone. In the ogm, I configured it to do a CONFIRMED TRANSFER. But it doesnt work, the line disconnects after I answer my cell phone

I know a lot of people had some trouble with this but I cant find a solution. If someone got this to work with vonage, please let me know how you have done it. Explain to me your setup

Thanks

To do a confirmed transfer, you need to use the command !,#91, and then if accepted you need to have the command 1 in the box. When the confirmed transfer is activated, it will call you cell phone (you will see your telephone number that IVM is hooked to and uses to make outbound calls), then ask you to press 1 to accept the call or 2 or any other key to decline. When you press 1, the call is then put through, however, your other line will ring (this is assuming you have call-waiting) and the caller will be on your other line.

I have used this setup for months and it really doesn't meet the needs that I require. But, it will have to do for now.

If you use the "Blind Transfer" feature, then yes you must put !,#90, then the number is input from your input (such as your cell phone number), then your command must be # after the number (such as your cell phone number) is input.

:rolleyes:

Markus

Communications Breakdown

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I think I am having the worst luck here! lol.

Thanks for your replies

Still not working tried what you guys have told me no luck. There must be something am doing wrong

Here is the deal

I have bought softphone w/ vonage, so no phone lines connected to my pc modem. On my Settings>Transfer/Record

Blind Transfer

To transfer a call !,#90 [number] #

thats for blind, it still disconnects when I press OPTION 1

now tried Confirmed

Confirmed or Answer detect transfer

To transfer a call dial !,#91 [number] #

If call accepted dial 1

If call rejected dial BLANK

still disconnects when I press OPTION 1

What am I doing wrong here??? Connecting a regular vonage phone line would make this work?

Please help, Thanks again!

• 4 months later...

I have been playing around with this and called the vonage support 6 times and they don't have the answer for me.

I am using the vonage softphone to do the transfer, I get the ring on my cell phone, but once I pickup the call disconnects.

I tried different settings and it is not working for me.

I tried using the Vonage Softphone software to do the transfer and it works perfect.

So I know this is possible, please help!