uploading to youtube

trev's travels

I was using an older version of videopad, until my computer crashed. I purchased a new computer and downloaded the newest version and paid for it to my new computer. Ever since I have been unable to upload to youtube, I never had a problem before. 

I do all the normal stuff to create the upload, it then runs a check to get the token to upload, which appears to work okay, it then moves and says video positioning where it stays and never moves or shows any progress. it just says 0% even being left for 2 hours or more. 

Can somebody please help 

In lieu of a direct VP upload, try an export as an Mp4 file, then use YouTube's uploader.  See https://tinyurl.com/y38e8o39

You did not mention what recent version # you purchased?  Retain the installer file while you test this version.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:26 PM, trev's travels said:

I was using an older version of videopad, until my computer crashed. I purchased a new computer and downloaded the newest version and paid for it to my new computer. Ever since I have been unable to upload to youtube, I never had a problem before. 

I do all the normal stuff to create the upload, it then runs a check to get the token to upload, which appears to work okay, it then moves and says video positioning where it stays and never moves or shows any progress. it just says 0% even being left for 2 hours or more. 

Can somebody please help 

Can't help with your problem 

However am in a similar situation 

My PC did not crash, however did get a new Laptop just for editing, and also have many issues with the version  of Video pad. The older version worked perfectly  for me though 

On 9/14/2019 at 6:53 PM, borate said:

In lieu of a direct VP upload, try an export as an Mp4 file, then use YouTube's uploader. 

borate, you offer wrong way. Youtube's uploader does not give more than 360p quility. It's not enought. Could developers repair thiis option or not? Don't talk about outside uploader! We paid for product with this option!