Processing sound clips never finishes

splasher

Running VideoPad 7.25 on Win10 Pro 

I have taken a video file (.avi) from a SQ11 cube camera and imported it into VideoPad.  I then separated the audio from the video and deleted the audio portion.  I then cropped a section of the video and when I go to export it to an .avi file, I get a pop-up stating it is "Processing Sound Clips" with a green slider going back and forth.  It never finishes even though there is no audio to process.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Let's take a look. 

Please share your project so others can analyze it.  Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.

Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and make the files sharable.

@borate

I believe I followed the instructions correct, let me know if I didn't.

The OneDrive link is https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjuF530LCggoim4Sjg-WmgaX-ilN?e=yyReD5

The folder has the original .avi file, the project AND a screenshot of the pop-up that runs forever without finishing.  I started the "Export Video" process again last night before going to bed and it was still running 8 hours later when I got up this AM.

Thanks in advance.

Odd indeed.  I just installed and purchased a license for VideoPad yesterday, so I assumed that I had the latest release.  But then we know about the word "assume", it at least applied to me in this instance.

I updated to 7.3 and clicking on the "Export Video" icon and selecting "Video file" now works.

Thanks for the quick solution.  Something about 7.25 and my project did not just work properly.

Hi,

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I'm having the same issue with the never ending "processing" of audio.

I'm just trying to make a silly fanvid and was using an old (2016) version of videopad on my Windows 10 laptop up until a few days ago. I was having some issues with the programing going "not responding" so decided to check for an update and saw I was long overdue. I've now updated to version 7.30 and it fixed that issue but since then the audio track (a song) that was playing fine before, just keeps constantly saying it's still processing so I can't properly preview my video to sync clips to the song because it keeps telling me it's waiting for the audio to process.

I've seen others on this forum try clearing the cache so have done that and un-installed and re-installed the software a few times but still no luck. I'm currently saving the project as a portable file. Is it ok for me to link that here or PM someone for help? I really want to finish this project.

Thanks