Sideways Video: How do I get It Strait up and down?

Kodeek

I am in need of help, I have been on video pad all day trying to figure out how to get my sideways video straight up and down.

Is there a easy way to just turn my sideways video straight up and down, So I may then learn and carry on.  Help asap would sure be appreciated.

Again I have been trying all day, I just cannot do it.

Please help

More help last for tonight.  I am trying to edit a video, The box that "pops" up where you access certain buttons effects etc, is directly in front of the video I am trying to edit.  How does one remove the box from the direct view of the video?  How do I get that access box off to a corner or somewhere on the page where I can actually see what Is happening to my video while editing?

All help Will Be Greatly Appreciated

Hi

I mentioned to NCH some time ago that it was annoying to find the Effects window covering the Clip preview pane particularly when the  keyframe graph was extended. Of course you can grab it and move it a more suitable position as Borate says but it's an extra step. My suggestion was to have the keyframe graph extend downwards from the Effects pane instead of out to the right and supplied a mockup image showing the result which to my mind looked a lot neater and covered nothing important. The reply was that it was felt better to leave it as it was as it was more logical and some of the controls worked in that way.

Rotating Image

• Click the FX associated with the clip. This opens the Effects windowc
  • Click the large green + button
  • Select Rotation from the effects. A orientation marker will appear on the Clip Preview

aa.jpg

• Grab the red marker and drag it around the red circle to rotate the image in the direction required. Note that the rotation values will alter in the Rotation effects window. For this example the value was  set at 270.

bb.jpg

You may find that the image now has gone off the frame at top and bottom.

ccc.jpg

It depends on the original size of the image. If this is the case you will need to Scale it down

• Click the FX box again (it will be blue) and then the Green +
  • Select Scale effect.
  • Check that Maintain AR box is ticked and slowly decrease the value of the  Horizontal value until the image appears fully in the Clip preview pane. My example required a value of 60 before the image was correct.

dd.jpg

Hope this is of some help

Nat