Exporting sequrnce son at one time.

donque

I have 7.03 release and as with 7.02 release i do not have a "export Sequences" option when i export a file. I have only the export file option and then only the sequences timeline that is highlighted. For me to export the full sequenced video i "add all the sequences to the End" then export that timeline. I have reviewed as best i could all documentation and forums without seeing my particular issue. All information in the forum suggests that "Export" offers a "sequence" option. Mine does not.

Any thoughts?

The active sequence on the timeline, usually just SEQUENCE 1, is what export uses to produce a video file, DVD, YouTube upload, etc.  There is no "export sequence" dialog.

However, if multiple sequences have been created, they can be exported en masse with FILE|EXPORT ALL SEQUENCES.  Each sequence will prompt for format/file changes.

See this thread.

A sequence is an arrangement of clips on audio and video tracks. Each project can have multiple sequences.  Sequences can be viewed in either Timeline or Storyboard mode.

A sequence can be used as a clip inside another sequence. For example, each scene could be edited in its own sequence, then all the sequence clips could be ordered in another sequence to assemble the final video. Note that subtitles added to a sequence will not show when that sequence is used as a clip in another sequence.

HI

If, during the your compilation of and editing of clips on the timeline you want to save that section of work you can save a "Sequence" .

• Click the Sequence tab on the toolbar
  • Click New sequence  (or New)

This places the contents of the current timeline into the Sequences bin  as Sequence 1. The timeline is then emptied.

You can also..Click the + that follows the Sequence 1 x + at the left end of the timeline which does the same thing.

You can now add further clips to the empty timeline and carry on editing a new section of your project and when satisfied with this you can save a second sequence & etc.

You can export the individual sequences from the Sequences bin one at a time exactly as if they were individual clips.

• Save your project
  • Open the Sequences bin
  • Drag (or add) the required sequence to the empty timeline
  • Export
  • Clear the timeline and repeat for the next sequence.

You can export ALL the sequences in the bin automatically one after another using Borate's instructions above. Read the thread mentioned first and report any difficulties.

Nat