Adding an Image to a File

Sweets

Hello im new to Video pad and I’m trying to add a cover image to an audio CD. I add the image but it plays with no music in the background then it disappears after a few seconds then the audio then plays? Can someone help me? I’ve added the audio CD and image to the sequence where it belongs but still no luck. 

Hi Sweets

It sounds like your image is being placed at the start of the timeline before the start of your Audio.  If this is the case you will see a blank bit of audio under the image thumbnails like here.........

aa.jpg

Provided nothing is linked or split in the audio you can simply grab the audio track and drag to the left so the image and the sound tracks start together. Alternatively you can right click in the gap and choose Close Gap in Track which achieves the same result

bbb.jpg

Your image will appear on the track for a certain duration that is set up  in the Options/Media/Default Still Image Duration.box.

You need to make image duration the same length as your Audio now. You can see here the image doesn't last as long as the audio. The easiest way to do this (apart from changing the default value) is to use the mouse to grab the right hand end of the image thumbnails on the timeline. You should see a square bracket appear with right/left arrows. Drag the end of the image track to the right until the length of the thumbnails on the Video Track match the length of the audio Track........

ccc.jpg

Your image should now be present for the duration of the Audio and both should start at the same time.

Hope this was what you were after.

Nat