Title frames don't export/save.

dmyzer

Hi guys,

I'm sure this topic has been covered before but I took a look and couldn't find anything relating to it so I'm going to ask.

I'm making an actor's showreel which includes clips of performances and a few title frames; a few clips of a few seconds each with text and images on them to introduce sections of the showreel. When I play the finished video back within the VideoPad player there are no problems. When I save/export the finished video and then play it, the short clips with titles on them aren't there. It's just a black screen. The audio underneath those frames are fine as is the rest of the video. Any suggestions? I'm hoping it's something simple that I've missed.

Thanks for the help.

Sounds like a bug. What kind of text clips? Regular text clips or animated titles? Info such as export settings and VP version number (visible in the bottom left corner of the application) would also be useful.

If you are comfortable with sharing the project, please follow the linked instructions and post the shared project here on the forum or PM a developer (such as me)

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Attempted to duplicate your project here.  Several times, created two-second videos with title supers followed by fifteen-second video cuts, and music track throughout.

Default settings.  No mp4 export issue seen.  Please share your project, per Jimmy's suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...

So I ran into this as well, but I think I solved it.  Perhaps this is what the OP encountered too.  In my case, since the default blank screen is black, and the default Text clip has a white background with white letters... the titles are invisible!  I simply changed the background and font colors to be inverse and then they are visible.