Laggy videos after exporting them

Sammaxbr

Hello there, users of the forum.

I understand this is my first post, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place but i do not believe it is.

I'm having an issue - one i could not find any answers to - with the non-commercial version of NCH VideoPad. The preview shows my edited video just fine, all smooth, the few Rendering errors, the norm. But when i export the video, parts of the video become choppy, the video experiences lag spikes, and half the vid is ruined.

I uploaded i video showing what happens for proof, as it's quite hard to provide any screenshots of a video error.

The videos i upload are quite odd, so please excuse the dumbness of the shown video :)

Any advice on how to fix the error would be very helpful. Cheers.

Seeing no spikes or choppiness in your final video, but there is definite video lag.

The original was downloaded here, imported to VP 4.48 and exported in the same mp4 1280 X 720 format, using the default encoding settings.

If you have an old version, update the program. Duplicate my export settings. Also test outputting at a lower resolution and/or a different format.

Seeing no spikes or choppiness in your final video, but there is definite video lag.

The original was downloaded here, imported to VP 4.48 and exported in the same mp4 1280 X 720 format, using the default encoding settings. No lag.

If you have an old version, update the program. Duplicate my export settings. Also test outputting at a lower resolution and/or a different format.

Please checkout the latest version. Recently, we have fixed a bug which causing lags on playback.

Thank you very much, guys.