Export Queue Failed

Abdul Zanjir

Hello everyone, I am using the latest version of NCH 4.48 but whenever I compile the video and import it, i receive this message "export queue failed".

Please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks.

I attached pic of my computer spics along with video pad error. its win 10 pro 64 bits

i restarted the computer multiple times still not working.

please help

Can you please try a few things:

1. Stop as many background processes as you can.

2. Un-check Constant frame rate check box.

3. Use a lower output resolution. e.g. 1080p.

Hello, it failed again, i did what you told me.

it appears to be completely buggy software. Is there is a way to refund?

This problem most likely caused by ran out of memory.

VideoPad is a 32bit program so the biggest memory it can access is 4GB no matter how much memory installed on your computer.

There are ways to reduce memory consumption for example lower the resolution of the input images.

Can you please check the size of your images and video clips used in the sequence?

This problem most likely caused by ran out of memory.

VideoPad is a 32bit program so the biggest memory it can access is 4GB no matter how much memory installed on your computer.

There are ways to reduce memory consumption for example lower the resolution of the input images.

Can you please check the size of your images and video clips used in the sequence?

Gods sake,

okay i have clue now. Yes, there are three movies and are 3 gbs all total. and other images about 50 mbs all.

I spent around 3 days adjusting the movie. Is there is away to get around the memory thing?

Thanks

Please bear with me. I tried to make a movie out of 2 images only with lowest res and still not working. I bought a desktop pc with specs on image and could be compatibility.

Please fix it. It has nothing to do with gbs. I had a laptop and compiled a 1 gb video in the past.

thanks

The diagnostic build is too big to fit in a email. I'm uploading it and sending you through a PM. You'll be notified when you receive it. Please check the envelop icon at very top of this page, next to the forum login user name, to receive the notification.

HELLO EVERYONE, the problem was resolved after several private messaging between me and engineer sam zhang.

I will go thru the major steps.

When you import the video, choose any configuration and go to Encoder Options.

switch Video Compressor from H264 Native to MPEG4 and it shall work.

If you want H264 as your option, then download it from this link

http://audiochannel....ts/x264enc7.exe

Also, go to this directory and delete the folders but videopad will re install them once opened so no worries.

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Components

When I bought my new computer I didnt install the codecs and it was a codecs error.

Everyone who go thru this, just follow up steps and it shall be resolved.

IT WAS RESOLVED.

THANKS ENGINEER SAM from NCH SOFTWARE.