DVD Won't Play

BatBrian

Created a video, the mp4 file on my computer plays ok so I purchased a license.

Exported to DVD, steps are fine, says disc was created successfully. Although it is weird that it spits the disc out after burning and then I have to put it back in for verifying before it says success.

DVD will not play on player.

Put DVD in computer and does not play there either just brings up the DVD Drive folder which has nothing in it. Tried 3 times, same every time.

I saw some similar problems on the discussion board but they either get an error or it works on their computer mine doesn't do either of those things.

How do I burn it for DVD?

In lieu of first creating a video file...

with your project on the time line, click EXPORT|DVD MOVIE and burn to disc. That succeeded here, with a one-minute movie, using default export values in VP 4.45 for Windows.

An Mp4 video file was also loaded to the time line, then exported. That completed too, very slowly, but better results might be had with a DVD burning program. NCH Express Burn.

Yes, there are few other similar reports. We are currently investigating the issue and waiting for the DVD from one of the customers. The DVD may help us find out what causing the issue as we can not reproduce the issue.

Could you please tell us your hardware specification, DVD burner brand/model?