Exported video add white screen at end - I want it to freeze on last frame

susanr

Hi

I have Videopad Professional V4.30.

When exporting my 15sec video to .mp4 or .mov, the exported file finishes on a white screen that lasts for 0.5sec or so. Instead I want it to freeze on the last image in my sequence (my video is a series of still images with an audio track).

When I preview it on the timeline, it ends just as I want it, it's the exported files that are the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Susan

Hi Sam

Thank you for your reply. As it turns out, when I uploaded that same video file to Facebook it played fine and didn't show the white screen at the end.

If you still need to see the screenshot let me know.

Thanks

Susan

Hi Susan,

I'm glad that it turns out OK.

My guess is that it could be a glitch in our preview system. I've seem similar things but they don't effect final output. We'll fix these glitches but they are at the end of the to-do list.

A screenshot would be interesting. But if you don't bother to do so is also fine.

Best Regards,

When exporting my 15sec video to .mp4 or .mov, the exported file finishes on a white screen that lasts for 0.5sec or so. Instead I want it to freeze on the last image in my sequence...

If you want a freeze, take a snapshot of the last frame of your video, then append that still image to the video.