Audio Not Synched

Memphismark

Hello, I am running VideoPad 3.12 on Win 7.

I have a video clip that runs okay in the Windows Media Player, however the audio shows up about 0.5 seconds early after I import it into VideoPad, meaning you hear the words, then see the lips move. Kind of like a bad Chinese Kung-Fu movie from the 70's.

I am probably going to drop the audio into a separate file, add 0.5 seconds of blank space, then import it back into the video to see if it becomes synchronized with the lips.

I just want to know if there is an easier way to do this.

c_major,

I would love to upgrade, if I was able to have a spare $30. BTW, some mention of the version number on the website as to what version you are downloading/purchasing would be nice.

Download the file, then open it. The version # will be shown. Don't install (unless you want to), just exit out.

If you tried the latest version and the problem still happening, you are eligible for a free upgrade when it's fixed. Since you reported it.

Please note that you should keep the old installer if you want to go back to 3.12 later.

Sorry, I did not try the upgrade. I did what borate suggested. I pulled the audio track off the video, then using WavePad, I inserted blank spaces of 20MS or so to have the words synchronize with the video.

c_major, in light of your offer I will download the current version again and see if it the problem still exists.

Thank you!