Eliminating black frames at end of video

PRsolNYC

Hi, I am using VideoPad to create a short 20 second video clip that will be looped on a webpage. The problem that I am having is that at the end of the video clip there are a couple of frames of black. I don't know why they get inserted because they don't exist in the original video which is a constant shot of over 5 minutes long. But I just need the first 20 seconds of the shot. I basically just set my out point at 20 seconds exactly, clicked on the "Add clip to sequence" button (Green Down Arrow), then clicked "Save Movie". I did notice that the little Transition icon is automatically appended to the end of the video on the sequence. But when I click it I made sure it is set to "None" as the Transition Type. That didn't help. I also went into the program's Options and unchecked the "Add transitions automatically" option and even set the "Default transition type" to "None". But this also didn't help. How can I create a video that doesn't have a couple frames of black automatically inserted at the end?

Thanks in advance for any help!

If I purchase latest version (home edition) will that solve my problem?

I'm pretty sure the black frame issue was fixed in later versions.

Is that a limitation of the free trial period?

Yes, the number of times you can export is limited for each version. We release new version roughly every 1-2 month. You can always try out new releases. We don't have a trial period, you can try it as long as you want.