Problem with Vs 3.28 Can not import any type of video

kdaniel

Just upgraded, paid for, and I am unable to import/upload any form of video at all into the program. AVI, MPEG4, WMV. MPEG. Nothing will import. Have tried every video type I have and none will work Never had a problem with older version and upgraded hoping to just have a better product. Now I can not even start to use it. I get ERROR LOADING CLIP. Audio imports fine. Anyone have this same issue or know of a fix?

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem right now. I have a paid for version and cannot export my video project. It's weird. Everything looks fine when I preview my project through the Sequence preview, but nothing shows up in the Project Preview or exported file aside from 2 seconds of a black screen. :( I spent all this time editing a surprise get well video for my husband, and now I can't show it to him.

PLEASE HELP ASAP! :wacko:

Thanks,

Mads

So you click the EXPORT VIDEO button and choose SAVE TO FILE. Then COMPUTER/DATA is clicked in the menu bar. What file type do you then choose for your production?

Try WMV, ASF or AVI. Play the completed file with Windows Media Player (or the like). Still black?

I bought the software and installed it. When I am exporting the project to any format, it will "convert" until it gets down to 99%. Once it gets to this point, the software hangs up and will not complete the video. I have even left it at 99% overnight (six hours) and it does not finish the export. I have uninstalled the software, checked all my drivers, and reinstalled the software. I have bought a license (still will not work). I am running Windows 8.1. Any help?