Scrolling text fault in 3.24

Nationalsolo

Hi

Just noticed something that doesn't appear in the output video, but might cause a query if you are in the process of editing scrolling text.

Following some problems with scrolling text with earlier version of VP where requested scrolling action did not occur (mentioned on the forum), I thought I would see if they remained in version 3.24. Left to Right and Right to Left scrolling text seems to have a (small) fault but seems only present during preview

I put "12345" as text onto the overlay track in Ariel font size 18.

No scroll was OK..It was stationary and central

Top to bottom and Bottom to Top also seemed OK, the text scrolling on and off the screen in both directions.

With Left to Right scrolling.

The text appears and moves across the screen correctly. The "5", "4" and "3" scroll off smoothly leaving the "2" and "1" which then both suddenly disappear simultaneously, leaving the screen blank.

There is then one blank frame followed by the reappearance of the "1" and "2" which then scroll off unevenly to leave the screen blank

This means that when you preview it the left to right scroll flashes the last part of the text again after it looks to have completed.

With Right to Left scrolling it's the reverse.

The "1" and "2" appear suddenly after a few blank frames and then disappear to be followed by a normal scroll.

However, I didn't see this in the output video, just the preview.

Nat