Suddenly Video Pad has very low resolution

xucaen

Today I recorded a video using Fraps. That video is 1080p. When I play it, it looks very nice. Now I import it into Video pad, video pad does its conversion as it always does, except now it converts it to extremely low 240P resolution. Why is it doing that? I have Video pad v3.0, fully registered. I looked through the settings and it seems OK. what am I missing? What went wrong with video pad? I want to edit and save my videos in 1080p. Please tell me how to fix it.

thanks,

Today I recorded a video using Fraps. That video is 1080p. When I play it, it looks very nice. Now I import it into Video pad, video pad does its conversion as it always does, except now it converts it to extremely low 240P resolution.

Here, preview of a 1080p Mp4 clip was fairly low res. But when exported to 1080p/60f as an AVI it looked about the same as the original. Same for 30f/sec.

Have you viewed the export-to-file result of your clip?

The preview screens in VideoPad currently show your video at a resolution of 512x288 regardless of the actual video file's resolution. This is to make editing faster as rendering a 1080p video is quite expensive in terms of CPU time. Once you export the video, it will be at 1080p again (that is, if you choose to export at 1080p).