Buying question?

Dougie

Okay, I'm none too happy with version 3.02 (and obviously I'm not alone in that) but never the less if I bought it, and then a new and better version came out (one hopefully with fixes for problems noted on this forum), would it be a free upgrade, or would I have to buy it again? And how does one actually purchase it?

Thanks!

Okay, I'm none too happy with version 3.02 (and obviously I'm not alone in that) but never the less if I bought it, and then a new and better version came out (one hopefully with fixes for problems noted on this forum), would it be a free upgrade, or would I have to buy it again? And how does one actually purchase it?

From the NCH site...

"Please be aware if you purchased more than 3 months ago you may need to purchase an upgrade to use the current version.

For upgrade pricing go to http://www.nch.com.a...rade/index.html with your old registration ID number and Key."

First thing to check...

Download the latest (3.04 is a BETA version) and after installing attempt to register it with your license #.

That really stinks! This program version of the program is virtually unusable. I will not purchase it unless and until I am ASSURED that the problems are fixed. I really liked the program, but something will have to change. I'm holding out for a fix, but I won't wait much longer!