snap shots not visible

Urs

Hi

I added some snapeshots (jpg files) to my videoclip.

In the preview mode everything works well.

A mp4-format saved file on my iPad works well too.

The same videoclip stored as avi file watched on my PC -> the snapshots are not visible.

Stored as a wmv file the pictures are visible (low quality) same file included in a PowerPoint presentation -> snapshots not visible.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Urs.

• 3 months later...

Hi

I added some snapeshots (jpg files) to my videoclip.

In the preview mode everything works well.

A mp4-format saved file on my iPad works well too.

The same videoclip stored as avi file watched on my PC -> the snapshots are not visible.

Stored as a wmv file the pictures are visible (low quality) same file included in a PowerPoint presentation -> snapshots not visible.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Urs.

I wish I could help you, but I'm having an almost identical issue myself! I posted a topic about my issue just now... then, I noticed yours. I wish us both good luck! These kinds of problems shouldn't happen. The .wmv file I created as a test, was so pixelated, that it was worthless.I tried other types of output methods, but .wmv was the only one that actually produced a movie, even though a pitiful, and unusable one. The other day, I made a .mp4 movie, and it worked! Today, I can't make anything.... and I haven't changed my computer system at all. Something seems to be wrong with the VideoPad program.

• 2 weeks later...