HELP ROOKIE to Wavepad/mixpad

Brimato

We have recently been playing with the Free Trial version of Wavepad, and having great fun with creating music mixes.

Question:

1. The audio sound is muffled and distorted, is this because of the trial version? Does this correct after purchase?

2. If purchased, am I able to save projects to mp3? or even itunes?

We have also done some playing with MixPad Trial. It only saves projects with a (.mpdp). Does this provide mp3 options after license purchase?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

You have not really given us enough info to try to figure out why you are getting a muffled and distorted recording; I mean there could be many explanations. But I am fairly certain it isn’t because of your use of the ‘free’ version.

Any open file in WavePad can be saved in a variety of formats and attributes.

A ‘project’ in MixPad is just that – a work in progress. To save a mix as an audio file (in any format/ attribute), under the ‘file’ menu choose ‘export file as an audio file’, rename it if you wish, set the destination folder, and choose what format and attributes you want. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

We have recently been playing with the Free Trial version of Wavepad, and having great fun with creating music mixes.

Question:

1. The audio sound is muffled and distorted, is this because of the trial version? Does this correct after purchase?

2. If purchased, am I able to save projects to mp3? or even itunes?

We have also done some playing with MixPad Trial. It only saves projects with a (.mpdp). Does this provide mp3 options after license purchase?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

there are some "components" like wma to mp3 converter you could install....not sure why they don't include it in the already small wavepad file

kw