Express Scribe Upgrade

momtypes

I am using Window XP and currently running Express Scribe v 5.10. When trying to install the newest version, the program stops responding after I click the button to accept the license agreement. Fortunately, it doesn't tamper with the current installation but what good is an upgrade if it won't install?

I am using Window XP and currently running Express Scribe v 5.10. When trying to install the newest version, the program stops responding after I click the button to accept the license agreement. Fortunately, it doesn't tamper with the current installation but what good is an upgrade if it won't install?

I'm having the same problem only I'm using 5.01. If you figure it out would you please post it on here? Thanks.

I am also having the same problem, cannot get past the license agreement page when upgrading. I use Windows XP. Is there a solution? It's frustrating!

I have Windows 7 installed on my computer and I'm having the same problem too. I try uploading the newer version 5.30 (I currently have 5.13) but I can't get past the License Agreement either. I click "accept" nothing happens. I click it again and I then get "not responding."

I've sent reports to the techs but have yet to receive a response.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using 5.21 and have the same problem. When I tried to submit the problem as a bug, I was sent to a message which told me there was a 5.4 patch, but the patch has the same problem. I can't get past the license agreement page.

How can I upgrade? Is anyone reading these messages since they go back to the middle of August, and it's the middle of September now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...