Overdue invoices..??

melmusic

Unfortunately you will continue to wait in anticipation.. Just like the rest of us.. If you notice this message board is full of posts.. just post after post after post of 0 replies.. The express invoice is a crap software that is completely amateur and poorly coded. Its completely obvious by their support. You have to pay $40 bucks just to call them? $30 bucks just to email them? I was ready to pay for this software but I got no support setting it up.. So instead I paid another $40 bucks over what I was going to pay to NCH and purchased a much nicer software. http://www.k-billing.com/ 's invoice software blows away NCH.. Its TONS better than this crap from NCH. If you're going to run a business, invest in your invoicing software. You will be glad you did!! Good luck.. I recommend you skip it and use something else. Free + NCH = WORTHLESS SOFTWARE... and I was ready to pay.

Hello,

Do any of you know if there is a way to generate 'overdue' invoices?

Thanks in anticipation

Really wish I had known this before I paid for it. Honestly it looked like great software when I tested the free version. I bought it and now I find that listing invoices that are paid and what has an overdue balance or not is complete crap. I am having a heck of a time when a customer has only paid for part of their invoice, and then they pay the rest of it on another check that also covers a second invoice. Oy what pain.