Free version expiring???

Harpo

I downloaded Express Invoice from a page that offered a free version for business with five or less employees...

Now that I've put an entire year of invoices in it, it says it's ABOUT TO EXPIRE!!!???

I use other NCH software, and am very pleased with it, which is why I chose Express Invoice. Needless to say I'm rather disgusted.

What's the deal here? Is it free or not?

I downloaded Express Invoice from a page that offered a free version for business with five or less employees...

Now that I've put an entire year of invoices in it, it says it's ABOUT TO EXPIRE!!!???

I use other NCH software, and am very pleased with it, which is why I chose Express Invoice. Needless to say I'm rather disgusted.

What's the deal here? Is it free or not?

It is free, but what expires is the Web Server for the ability to use it over the web.. It did the same to me..

Wow, not much happening on this forum, is there? I would have expected a response from NCH, but I guess they don't look here.

So far the program hasn't shut down, but I can't see putting more work into it if it's this unpredictable and unsupported. Any suggestions on a replacement program that is reliable?

• 6 months later...