NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE VIDEO ON NEW ES 5.01

judyb

I was wondering whether anyone else has had this problem. I downloaded the new ES last Oct. I have been trying to use it as I've been told it can be used with both video and audio. I can continue using the audio but the video picture does not play. It shows that the file is imported as a movie mp4 or mp3 but it only plays the audio does not play the picture. I am able to play the picture and audio on QuickTime so it is coming into my computer.

Has anyone experienced this and found the solution? I have tried and tried and the people I work for have come in remotely and say mine is set up like theirs. I have removed the entire program and reloaded it, nothing, still the same. I am writing to the technicians and purchased a help package and downloaded another program which didn't help. Any techies out there not with NCH that might have an idea?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

In the View menu, is "Show Video" checked?

What operating system are you using?

What video hardware do you have?

Hello guru - If I may jump in on this topic. I'm having trouble too viewing videos on my ES version 5.1. Show Video is checked. I'm using XP-Professional - with Windows Media Player & Quicktime. I would appreciate your help.