Express Scribe not loading files that I drag in

lytfngr

Help!!! I am trying to type a stat report and my ES is not loading the files when I drag them in. It was working fine yesterday and now does not work. I downloaded the player again and it still does not work. Please let me know if anyone has any idea of what happened!! I guess I am going to have to download another player somewhere else to get this done. Thanks!!

Hi I posted a message on Friday sounds like a similar problem. I downloaded the new software update and now trying to import my dictations is either really really slow or they don't import at all. I have contaced tech support and they sent me a link to download Express Scribe again. Same thing happened tho and my dictations either won't load or they take forever! I have contacted them again asking for the old version back....let me know if you find any answers to your problem, as am curious now if is a common problem. Good luck!

my ES is not loading the files when I drag them in.

If you try to load several files, Express Scribe won't start loading (or even show) the next file until the previous ones have finished.

What does it say on the status bar? Is there a progress bar on the status bar?

Things that increase the loading time include audio processing (Options -> Incoming -> "Perform special process") and speech recognition (Options -> "Speech to Text" -> "Enable speech recognition").