NCH Customer Service Issues

FECPRES

:angry: Last week we purchased a Callurl telephony card and paid for the premium support package. We cannot get the card to work and what's worse, we cannot get NCH to respond with the support we paid for. We utilize IVM for our corporate office and need to get the card working. We are running a amd athlon 2000 pc with windows 2000 professional (With all patches and bios upgrades applied). We have installed the card and tapi drivers without issue, however, whenever we test the configuration using the call progress monitor the computer totally locks up and not even ctrl-alt-delete will recover the system. The procedure is fine with no errors occurring while configuring the call progress monitor utilizing the intelligence method. The problem is once configuration is complete and we begin the tone tests the system locks up. No error messages come up nor do the get the dreaded "Blue screen of death".

I can't believe that a corporation like ours cannot get help from NCH regarding this matter. We were considering using IVM in several of our other offices, however, poor customer support has trashed that idea. It appears that they have no regard for the frustrations experienced by their customers. The telephone system is the lifeblood of a business and getting it working properly is of the highest priority. If anyone has any ideas about this issue please contact us thru our website: www.fodorenvironmental.com

• 2 weeks later...
:angry: Last week we purchased a Callurl telephony card and paid for the premium support package.  We cannot get the card to work and what's worse, we cannot get NCH to respond with the support we paid for.  We utilize IVM for our corporate office and need to get the card working.  We are running a amd athlon 2000 pc with windows 2000 professional (With all patches and bios upgrades applied).  We have installed the card and tapi drivers without issue, however, whenever we test the configuration using the call progress monitor the computer totally locks up and not even ctrl-alt-delete will recover the system.  The procedure is fine with no errors occurring while configuring the call progress monitor utilizing the intelligence method.  The problem is once configuration is complete and we begin the tone tests the system locks up.  No error messages come up nor do the get the dreaded "Blue screen of death".

I can't believe that a corporation like ours cannot get help from NCH regarding this matter. We were considering using IVM in several of our other offices, however, poor customer support has trashed that idea.  It appears that they have no regard for the frustrations experienced by their customers.  The telephone system is the lifeblood of a business and getting it working properly is of the highest priority. If anyone has any ideas about this issue please contact us thru our website:  www.fodorenvironmental.com

Tried that site...doesn't work. I also tried to add an extra "o" after the first to make www.foodorenvironmental.com to no success. I might have something to comment on this post. If you want to contact me on the telephone, you may do so by calling (408) 907-4152. My e-mail address is markus@communicationsbreakdown.ws. (Communications Breakdown) My name is Markus. I own a telecommunications company. I won't be able to answer all questions regarding issues with this software, but I have had a few experiences of my own. I also own 2 CallURL cards running IVM software. Call anytime. If there is no answer, leave a message with a phone number and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.