how do I type default with a remote telephone ?

ronp923

Trying to access the system remotely. the default mailbox 's name is default how do I type that in the remote telephone. I am trying to get my messages remotely.

or how do I get the system to save messages in a mailbox called 333 ( i created that) i can access that because the mailbox id is 333 i can type that in from a remote telephome

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't used IVM's Voice Mail feature for a while now, but last time I did you were simply asked for the pin/password if I remember correctly, so you didn't have to put in the ID at all. Perhaps it has changed since then.

On mailbox properties, select the delivery window, check remote access and type in an access code. That is the number you must type when dialing remotely. I is also the code you must type in when accesing via the web. Hope this helps,

I am experiencing the same problem.

I have been using IVM Answering Attendent for years and just had to enter my mailbox access code, no longer accepting this code for remote access.

Keeps asking me for "mailbox id" I have tried to change Name Box Name to same access code and still same problem.

Can anyone help me?