Debut Video Recorder-Color Issue

sfoster

Ok so I finally got my video recorded with the Video Recorder, however when I play it back the color is off. In the streaming video on line the gal is wearing a pink shirt but in my recorded video her shirt is grey. How do I fix this??

thanks,

Shannon

• 1 month later...

So while your recording Debut displays the colors correctly? If so then maybe your quality settings are to low and it has taken color out as an option to save space. How about play back with a different player, same affect? Also, can you capture the video with a different program for testing sake, maybe it's your video device or driver...

So while your recording Debut displays the colors correctly? If so then maybe your quality settings are to low and it has taken color out as an option to save space. How about play back with a different player, same affect? Also, can you capture the video with a different program for testing sake, maybe it's your video device or driver...

Yes while I am recording it is displayed correctly. I will try playing it in a different player. I don't have another program that will capture steaming video. I will check my quality settings. THanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
Yes while I am recording it is displayed correctly. I will try playing it in a different player. I don't have another program that will capture steaming video. I will check my quality settings. THanks.

Hi,

If you are recording in AVI format, try changing to a different encoder.

Or even change the format to wmv. and see if that has the same problem.

Thankyou