Transition between Image file and video file

rep48

Hi, I am having the following problem in VideoPad Professional.

"fade through white transition" from an image file to video file doesn't work for me towards the beginning of my video.  I click on the X between the files and select fade through white transition but nothing happens.

I can use the "fade through white transition" between video file and an image file towards the end and it works.

Thanks, Ron

What version of Videopad is being used?

Share the project and someone will check it out.  Issues are normally solved quickly.  Sharing is easy, takes but a minute and can be private.  We don't need the export, just the PORTABLE project.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to get a shareable link to post.

Hi

Fade through white transition from an image to video clip works OK in the latest version of VP (8.45)  Give that a try and see if the problem persists.

https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/versions.html

I don't have VP 8.11 but I checked 8.10  and the transition also OK worked there.  It seems odd that you say nothing happens when you try to add the transition. Does it work between two images?  Have you tried a different image in a stand-alone test? .What type of images are you using?   If you find a stand-alone test  (image/video clip also fails,  upload just those files and it can be checked out.

Nat

Hi Nat and Borate,

I have been working with it and when I clicked on the X, I went to transition properties and increased duration then clicked on Yes, move the clip for ... then I was able to use it. Thank you for your help.  Sometimes I just need to search more and finally figure it out, I hope

Thank you.

• borate changed the title to Transition between Image file and video file