Adding live links to other videos on-screen (also by me)

RussDouglas222

Morning all, I would like to add (one or preferably two) windows within my video, containing live links to two other YouTube videos in my profile.  I've seen a previous thread on this topic here, which said not possible - but this was three years ago?

I've seen this done a lot on other videos, e.g. here (https://youtu.be/ck9nM8dVZU4?t=781) where a friend recently added a live link to my channel as some friendly cross-promotion (returning the favour).  He also has live SUBSCRIBE / LIKE -buttons on-screen, several friends have this on their videos, I hope I'm not simply using the wrong software?

I really want to be able to do this! 🤞

Cheers. Russ

@Nationalsolo  Thanks I've now suggested it, I'm pretty disappointed such functionality is not already possible on Videopad.

Also after submitting my suggestion, I was invited to sign-up to the version update newsletter, I clicked Sign-up ...but was taken to a black screen (with a small empty white wireframe box in the centre) with no functionality!?!  Slightly disappointing.

@borate  That link's dead too?  Is this functionality within YouTube itself then?

Cheers. Russ